Not available to ship to Quebec.
You're a guest at Mr. Boddy's mansion when suddenly you hear a shriek, the lights go out, and you find Mr. Boddy dead! You and fellow players are then put to the ultimate test: Work together to escape the mansion, then determine who killed Mr. Boddy, where, and with which weapon. The Clue Treachery at Tudor Mansion Escape & Solve Mystery board game offers classic Clue characters and story in an escape room game that lets players play right away with limited setup. Players move their pawns around a gameboard that's built room-by-room as they explore the mansion, draw cards, solve puzzles, unlock new rooms, and uncover clues. After escaping the mansion, players review the clues they’ve collected and use deduction to make a correct accusation and win! Gather friends and family together for a game night they won't forget as they immerse themselves in a cinematic, single-play experience. This escape room game is for 1-6 players, ages 10+, and it makes a great gift for fans of the original Clue game and murder mystery games.
Includes 6 plastic pawns, 6 gameboards, 2 secret envelopes, 1 unknown object, 124 cards, and game guide.
- ESCAPE AND SOLVE MYSTERY GAME: Clue Treachery at Tudor Mansion offers the suspense and intrigue of the classic murder mystery game, Clue, in a dynamic escape room board game. 1-6 players, ages 10+
- 1-TIME SOLVE COOPERATIVE GAME: Enjoy Clue in a totally different way! Players join forces and use sleuthing skills to escape the mansion before police arrive, then work together to solve the mystery
- DYNAMIC GAME BOARD: Players move their pawns around the board exploring locations. The gameboard builds and changes, revealing rooms and clues as players solve puzzles that unlock the mansion
- COLLECT CLUES: Figure out the who, where, and with what to win! Track down clues and collect evidence for the final solve. The more clues players gather, the easier to make the correct accusation
- FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY GAME NIGHTS: Players can immerse themselves in this cinematic, single-play experience. It's a murder mystery board game that'll draw all into a story they won't forget
- MYSTERY GAMES MAKE GREAT FAMILY GIFTS: Strategy board games are excellent gifts for families that love playing indoor games together
Ages 10 and up
For 1-6 players
FREE Shipping On All Eligible Orders.
Early Access To New New Drops.
First Access To Back In Stock Items.