Please be aware that this character was mislabeled Carnor Jax on packaging when it is in fact Kir Kanos. We apologize for the oversight and want to assure you that we are constantly refining our processes to provide our fans with the high quality, accurate figures they expect from us.
Imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with figures from Star Wars The Black Series! With exquisite features and decoration, this series embodies the quality and realism Star Wars devotees love.
The Star Wars saga captured the hearts of millions with iconic characters, impressive vehicles, and a galaxy of stories that has passed the test of time again and again. Commemorate the first 50 years of Lucasfilm with figures from the Black Series inspired by Star Wars books and comics, featuring premium deco and design! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Recall intense moments from the Star Wars Galaxy with this Star Wars The Black Series Lucasfilm 50th anniversary 6-inch-scale Carnor Jax figure with accessory, featuring premium deco across multiple points of articulation.
Includes: figure and accessory.
- Training himself in the ways of the dark side of the Force, Carnor Jax became one of the most formidable members of the Imperial Guard. He betrayed his brotherhood by usurping the Imperial throne
- Commemorate the first 50 years of Lucasfilm with figures inspired by Star Wars books and comics (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
- This Star Wars The Black Series action figure comes with a detachable entertainment-inspired accessory that makes a great addition to any Star Wars collection
- Star Wars fans can display this fully articulated figure featuring poseable head, arms, and legs, as well as premium deco, in their action figure and vehicle collection
- Look for movie- and entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series figures to build a Star Wars Galaxy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
Ages 4 and up
⚠️ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.