This modular hidden traitor board game lets you build and explore the iconic city's dark alleys and deadly catacombs, and face monsters from the Dungeons and Dragons universe like beholders and mind flayers. Based on the award-winning Betrayal at House on the Hill cooperative board game (sold separately), you'll love the game's replayability factor, and return again and again to discover it's never the same adventure twice. Everyone must work with their fellow adventurers to survive the terrors ahead. That is, until some horrific evil turns one person -- or possibly more -- against each other. This cooperative board game is a great idea for game night with friends and family. It's for 3-6 players, ages 12 and up, and takes about 60 minutes to play.
Includes 1 rulebook, 2 haunt books, (Traitor's Tome and Secrets of Survival) 42 tiles (including 13 building tiles, 14 street tiles, 15 catacomb tiles) starting tiles), 1 Elfsong Tavern/Inner Chamber/Kitchen start tile, 1 Catacomb Landing/Kitchen Basement start tile, 6 pre-painted plastic adventurer figures, 6 two-sided adventurer cards, 30 plastic clips, 8 dice, 1 Turn/Damage track, 86 cards (event, item, omen, and player aids), and 215 tokens.
- In this modular board game, you'll build and explore the city's dark alleys and catacombs, and face monsters from the Dungeons and Dragons universe like beholders and mind flayers
- What will cause an ally to turn traitor? In this cooperative board game, you must work with fellow adventurers to survive the terrors ahead. Remember to keep your enemies close
- This Avalon Hill board game is based on the Betrayal at House on the Hill tabletop game. (Sold separately.) You'll return again and again to discover it's never the same adventure twice
- This horror-filled fantasy board game includes 6 pre-painted plastic adventurer figures, with a corresponding 2-sided character card. Each of the 12 characters has a special power
- Get together with friends for an immersive night of tabletop gameplay with Avalon Hill Betrayal at Baldur's Gate. It's for 3-6 players, ages 12 and up, and takes about 60 minutes to play
Ages 12 and up
3 to 6 Players