The creak of footsteps on the stairs, the smell of something foul and dead, the feel of something crawling down your back -- this and more can be found in this award-winning and highly acclaimed tabletop game of strategy and horror. Avalon Hill Betrayal at House on the Hill Cooperative Board Game Second Edition includes 50 fiendish scenarios and dozens of danger-filled rooms. You will return to the house again and again -- as often as you dare -- and never face the same game twice. Gather friends together for a game night of monsters, miniatures, and modular board pieces in this immersive, story-driven hidden traitor game for 3-6 players, ages 12 and up.
Includes 1 rulebook, 2 haunt books (Traitor's Tome and Secrets of Survival), 44 room tiles, 1 entrance hall/foyer/grand staircase tile, 6 pre-painted plastic explorer figures, 6 two-sided character cards, 30 plastic clips, 8 dice, 1 turn/damage track, 80 cards (event, item, omen), and 149 tokens.
- Tile by tile, terror by terror, build their own haunted mansion and then try to escape it alive. The game is for 3-6 players and takes about 60 minutes to play
- The Betrayal at House on the Hill tabletop game features 50 blood-curdling scenarios. Each trip to the house promises fresh horrors and a new story is created every time you play
- Players must work together to survive the nightmare…but beware! The house turns one player against the others in this cooperative strategy game
- This second edition of Betrayal at House on the Hill includes 6 pre-painted plastic explorer figures, 80 cards, 149 tokens, 44 room tiles, 2 haunt books, and more
- Get ready for an unpredictable and thrilling exploration of the haunted house. Encounter witches, dragons, zombies, and other spooky and bizarre B-movie horror clichés
Ages 12 and up
3 to 6 Players