In the Risk Legacy strategy board game, every game that's played will change every future game. A decision you make in Game 1 could come back to haunt you in Game 10. The risks you take in this game are not like those in any other cooperative board game. All players will shape how their world evolves: its history, its cities, even its factions and how they fight. Cards and stickers will come into play. Cards will go out of play forever. People won't forget past betrayals - and neither will the game. Unlock new rules and watch events unfold with each game. No two games will ever be the same. Gather friends together for an exciting battle of power in this immersive tabletop board game. The game is for 3-6 players, ages 13 and up, playtime takes about 1 hour.
Includes gameboard, faction cards, plastic military units, sideboard, 5 dice, red stars, missiles, cards, sticker sheet, sealed components, and instructions.
- LEGACY GAMEPLAY: The Avalon Hill Risk Legacy board game features legacy gameplay with legacy mechanics. Players' decisions will change the gameboard forever: no 2 games will be the same
- MODERN WARFARE: Popular modern warfare theme meets Legacy gameplay in this deeper, more involved version of the classic Risk strategy board game
- REVEAL NEW COMPONENTS: Locked off components can be revealed as players win multiple games. Rules, cards, and stickers will come into play, and go out of play forever
- DETAILED MINIATURES: The Risk Legacy cooperative board game includes over 275 military units
- IMMERSIVE NARRATIVE: Experience an exciting night of tabletop gameplay! This Risk Legacy board game is for 3-5 players, ages 13 and up and takes about 1 hour to play
Ages 13 and up
3 to 5 Players