Limit of 2 per customer.
It's the Monopoly game with a strategy twist on Monopoly Island, located in the center of the board. With the Monopoly Builder strategy game, players travel the board buying properties and collecting rent and resources. They also use builder's blocks to build their island city! The more a player builds, the more points they'll earn. The game ends when the penthouse has been built. Then the player with the most points wins! This family board game is designed for 2 to 4 players ages 8 and up -- it's a fun game to play.
The Hasbro Gaming, Parker Brothers, and Monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment.
Includes gameboard, 4 tokens, 4 reference cards, 16 Title Deed cards, 20 Chance cards, 2 Builder's Bonus cards, 80 cardboard resource chips, 48 plastic Builder's blocks, 1 plastic penthouse, 2 dice, money pack, money tray, resource tray, and game guide.
- With this strategy game where players buy property and physically stack buildings with the builder's blocks
- Players ages 8 and up can enjoy competing against family and friends as they aim to rack up the most points to win
- Where players collect and trade resources to build their towers; the competition and social interactions amp up as players stack their towers higher and higher
- Players aren't just buying property in this Monopoly Game -- they're building it on Monopoly Island
- After the penthouse had been built, the player with the most points wins the Monopoly Builder Game
Ages 8 and up
For 2-4 players.