Studio Series has always allowed fans to reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection inspired by iconic movie scenes from the Transformers movie universe. Now, the Studio Series line is expanding to include the epic moments and characters from the classic The Transformers: The Movie, bringing fans a whole new series of screen-inspired figures to collect! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
This Studio Series 86-03 Deluxe Class The Transformers: The Movie-inspired Blurr figure converts from robot to Cybertronian hovercar mode in 18 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Blurr in the Battle of Autobot City scene. In the Battle of Autobot City scene from The Transformers: The Movie, Blurr defends Autobot City from the Decepticon assault until Autobot reinforcements arrive from Cybertron. Pose the figure out with the included blaster accessory and imagine recreating this classic movie moment! Also comes with a spark welder hand attachment.
Includes: figure, 2 accessories, removable backdrop, and instructions.
- Deluxe Class figures are 4.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!
- Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability and comes with a spark welder hand attachment and blaster accessory
- Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of The Transformers: The Movie. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Battle of Autobot City scene
- Figure features classic conversion between robot and Cybertronian hovercar modes in 18 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure.
- Removable backdrop displays Blurr figure in the Battle of Autobot City scene
Figure scale: 4.5 inches
Ages 8 and up
Warning: Choking Hazard -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
FREE Shipping On All Eligible Orders.
Early Access To New New Drops.
First Access To Back In Stock Items.