Limit of 2 per customer.
Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection with Studio Series figures (each sold separately), inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe. Now including The Transformers: The Movie!
This Studio Series 86 Voyager Class The Transformers: The Movie-inspired Autobot Hot Rod figure converts from robot to sports car mode in 29 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Hot Rod in the The Depths of Unicron scene. In the The Depths of Unicron scene from The Transformers: The Movie, Hot Rod embraces his destiny, becoming Rodimus Prime and defeating Unicron. Pose the figure out with the included Matrix of Leadership and attach the energy effect to recreate this classic movie moment.
Figure also includes 2 movie-inspired blasters and 2 blast effects, and features buzz saw and spark welder hand attachments inspired by the scene where Hot Rod slices through robot kelp and giant squid tentacles, then repairs Kup.
Includes: figure, 7 accessories, removable backdrop, and instructions.
- Voyager Class figures are 6.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!
- Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability and comes with buzz saw and spark welder hand attachments, a Matrix of Leadership with energy effect, 2 blasters and 2 blast effects accessories
- Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of The Transformers: The Movie. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic The Depths of Unicron scene
- Figure features classic conversion between robot and sports car modes in 29 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up
- Removable backdrop displays Autobot Hot Rod figure in the The Depths of Unicron scene
Figure scale: 6.5 inches
Ages 8 and up
Warning: Choking Hazard -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.