This strategy World War II board game is set in 1942, the historical high-water mark of Axis expansion. Controlling one of the Axis or Allied powers, you will command both your country’s military forces and its wartime economy, with the chance to plan attacks, marshal forces into embattled territories, and resolve conflicts. Victory will go to the side that conquers its opponents on the field of battle and liberates or occupies the greatest cities of the world. This second edition of the Avalon Hill Axis & Allies 1942 board game features an Antiaircraft Artillery combat unit and sculpts including UK artillery, submarine and destroyer units, German artillery, and a Russian submarine. The large gameboard measures 40" x 26". The tabletop board game is for 2-5 players, and playtime is about 4 hours.
Includes 40 x 26 gameboard, 410 plastic pieces, 12 industrial complex markers, 100 national control markers, 5 set up cards, 1 battle strip, 1 casualty strip, 1 rulebook, 80 chips, and 6 dice.
- SECOND EDITION: The Avalon Hill Axis & Allies 1942 strategy game builds upon the success of the first edition of the 1942 A&A board game. History buffs will love this exciting, multi-player tabletop game
- LARGE GAMEBOARD: The large gameboard (40" x 26") helps to create an enhanced play experience
- OVER 400 PLASTIC PIECES: Includes Antiaircraft Artillery combat unit and 5 sculpts including UK artillery, submarine and destroyer units, German artillery, and a Russian submarine
- CHANGE THE COURSE OF HISTORY: Take command of the forces from the UK, US, Soviet Union, Germany, or Japan and plot a strategy for world domination
- IMMERSIVE NARRATIVE: Experience an exciting night of tabletop gameplay! This World War II strategy board game is for 2-5 players, ages 12 and up and takes about 4 hours to play
Ages 12 and up
2 to 5 Players