Limit of 2 per customer.
Decide the fate of a nation and the destiny of the world! The Avalon Hill Axis & Allies Pacific 1940 board game is a stand-alone game that can also combine with the Axis & Allies Europe 1940 game. (Sold separately. Subject to availability.) It includes over 450 playing pieces, deluxe game components, local storage boxes, and an oversized board that measures 35” x 32". The game includes neutral countries that can be invaded, and mechanized infantry and tactical bombers are included. This World War II strategy game can be joined with Axis & Allies Europe 1940 (sold separately) to create a 6-player game on a map measuring 70" x 32" (178 x 81 cm). The tabletop game is for 2 to 4 players, and playtime is about 6 hours.
Includes gameboard, 5 national storage boxes, Battle Strip, Casualty Strip, 100 National control markers, 16 naval base markers, 16 air base markers, 16 industrial complex markers, 6 dice, 55 gray chips, 15 green chips, 10 red chips, 500 plastic miniatures, and instructions.
- Can be played as a stand-alone game or combined with the Axis & Allies Europe 1940 tabletop game (sold separately, subject to availability) to create one huge Axis & Allies experience
- The game includes ANZAC (Australian New Zealand Army Corps) miniatures as well as mechanized infantry and anti-aircraft artillery, and tactical bombers
- The large gameboard (35" x 32") when combined with the Axis & Allies Europe 1940 game (sold separately) creates a 70" x 32" playing field to experience full scale WWII global conflict
- Play as Japan, China, the U.S., U.K. or ANZAC forces. Team up and compete to develop better weapons, conquer territories, amass units, and complete national objectives
- Experience an exciting night of tabletop gameplay! This World War II strategy board game is for 2-4 players, ages 12 and up and takes about 6 hours to play
Ages 12 and up
2 to 4 Players