Ride the rails with Beyblade Burst Slingshock tech! Rush into battle with Slingshock tops that combine rail riding capabilities with the ability to "burst" into pieces during battle (burst rates vary), resulting in intense head-to-head clashes. Bladers can keep the Performance Tip in Battle Ring Mode to defend their position in the Beystadium, or convert it to Slingshock Mode to ride the rails and amp up the battle.
Includes 2 Beyblade Burst Slingshock right-spin tops consisting of Beyblade Burst:
Energy Layer -- Galaxy Zeutron Z4
Forge Disc -- D50
Performance Tip -- TB05-S
Energy Layer -- Gold-X Betromoth B4
Forge Disc -- D49
Performance Tip -- TS11-S
- Requires 2 Beyblade Burst right-spin launchers and 1 Beystadium, each sold separately. Subject to availability. Battle with a Slingshock Beystadium to activate rail riding capabilities! (Sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- Beyblade Burst Turbo Slingshock Galaxy Zeutron Z4 D50 TB05-S right-spin top -- balance type
- Beyblade Burst Turbo Slingshock Gold-X Betromoth B4 D49 TS11-S right-spin top -- stamina type
- Amp up the battle with Slingshock tech that sends tops into intense head-to-head Beyblade Burst clashes! Performance Tips with rail riding capabilities convert between Battle Ring Mode and Slingshock Mode
- Activate rail riding tech in a Slingshock Beystadium (1 Beyblade Burst Slingshock Beystadium and 2 right-spin launchers required, each sold separately)
- Scan code on Beyblade Burst Slingshock tops' Energy Layers to unleash the tops and mix and match with other components in the Beyblade Burst app. Let it rip!
Ages 8 and up
Warning: Choking Hazard -- small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
App available through 6/30/2020. Beyblade Burst app works with select Android and iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices (IOS8.0 or later required). Updates affect compatibility. Check beyblade.hasbro.com for details. Not available in all languages/countries. In app purchases may be available.
Note: Hasbro is only responsible for Hasbro-generated content. Please refer to third party terms and conditions for further information.