Not available to ship to Quebec, Canada.
Fandoms collide with My Little Pony Crossover Collection--The first expanded universe of My Little Pony mashup characters! Crossover Collection Cutie Marks & Dragons set combines the My Little Pony form with designs inspired by the worlds of Dungeons & Dragons. Set includes 5 figures, each inspired by an iconic class of D&D characters. These 4.5-inch ponies wear soft, removable outfits and come in collectors' packaging. Makes a great gift for fans of the My Little Pony or Dungeons & Dragons brand.
Set also comes with an exclusive D20 die and illustrated Dungeon Master's screen. These crossover accessories are awesome collectors' items for roleplayers and DMs. Turn the stories you know on their tails with the My Little Pony Crossover Collection.
Includes 5 pony figures, 5 outfits, 2 accessories, 1 die (d20) & Dungeon Master's screen.
- Fandoms collide when My Little Pony meets Dungeons & Dragons for an epic collection set of crossover toys
- Includes 5 4.5-inch pony figures with soft outfit pieces and 2 outfit accessories. Each figure's unique look and Cutie Mark is inspired by an iconic D&D character class
- Oversized D20 die with My Little Pony-inspired iridescent pink design and iconic Dungeons & Dragons ampersand logo is a great addition to any roleplayer's dice collection
- 4-panel DM screen features exclusive illustrations by artist Leesha Hannigan on one side, and an introduction to the ponies on the other
- Complete your collection and display figures in the special packaging. *This DM screen does not contain rule information for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game
Figure scale: 4.5 inches
Ages 8 and up.