Stock up for battle with the Nerf Pro Gelfire refill pack for use with Nerf Pro Gelfire blasters. It includes a high-capacity 800-round hopper and 20,000 Nerf Pro Gelfire dehydrated rounds, a massive amount to overwhelm opponents in high-intensity competitive outdoor games. When fired from Nerf Pro Gelfire blasters, the hydrated soft super absorbent polymer projectiles burst on impact. No need to pick up rounds! No one wants to run out of rounds in the middle of battle. This refill gives keeps you in the forefront of the action with an additional hopper and rounds. It's a great gift for teens to keep them stocked up for Nerf Pro Gelfire battles. Play to win with high-capacity Nerf Pro Gelfire blasters that deliver superior performance. Ignite your competitive advantage and break the boundaries of battle with the Nerf Pro Gelfire system! Eyewear required (not included). Blasters each sold separately, subject to availability. Outdoor use recommended. For Ages 14 and up.
Includes: 20,000 rounds and hopper.
- INCLUDES 20,000 DEHYDRATED ROUNDS: For use with Nerf Pro Gelfire blasters. Simply add water to grow the rounds. (Blasters each sold separately, subject to availabilty)
- INCLUDES 800-ROUND HOPPER: The rounds come with a high-capacity, quick-swap hopper that can hold up to 800 Nerf Pro Gelfire rounds. You're ready to keep playing in outdoor games with this refill pack
- BURST INTO BATTLE: Add water to hydrate these soft super absorbent polymer projectiles. Load them into the blaster and fire. They burst when they hit a target. No pick-up needed! For Ages 14 and up
- STOCK UP FOR BATTLE: No one wants to run out of rounds in the middle of a game. Stock up with this Nerf Pro Gelfire round refill and be ready to unleash maximum battle overload in outdoor games
- NERF PRO GELFIRE BLASTERS: Gelfire blasters deliver superior performance to ignite your competitive advantage and break the boundaries of battle! (Each sold separately, subject to availability)
Ages 14 and up
TO AVOID EYE INJURY:
WARNING: Do not aim at eyes or face. Use of eyewear always required for players and people within range. Use only clean tap water to hydrate rounds. Do not freeze or modify rounds. Impact from rounds may cause temporary marks on skin. Ages 14 and up. This is not a toy.
Do not eat. Keep away from pets.
Rounds may stain.