This item can now be found on Amazon.
Limit of 1 per customer.
Originally a protocol droid, logic glitches allowed 4-LOM to become a bounty hunter. Zuckuss was a mercenary that heeded the call to locate the Millennium Falcon and its fugitive crew!
Collectors can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with figures from Star Wars The Black Series! With exquisite features and decoration, this series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars devotees love. Star Wars The Black Series includes figures, vehicles, and roleplay items from the 40-plus-year legacy of the Star Wars Galaxy, including comics, movies, and animated series. (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
The 6-inch scale Black Series figures are carefully detailed to look like the characters from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation.
Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd.
Includes: 2 figures and 2 accessories.
- When Kenner first produced the 4-LOM and Zuckuss figures, the names somehow got reversed. In this Star Wars 2-pack, the original packaging has been recreated -- switched names and all
- Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with these premium 4-LOM and Zuckuss toys, inspired by the Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back movie
- These Star Wars The Black Series action figures come with 2 4-LOM and Zuckuss-inspired accessories that make a great addition to any Star Wars collection
- Star Wars fans and collectors can display these highly poseable (4 fully articulated limbs) figures, featuring premium deco, in their Star Wars collections
- Look for movie- and entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series figures to build a Star Wars galaxy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
Ages 4 and up.
⚠️ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
FREE Shipping On All Eligible Orders.
Early Access To New Drops.
First Access To Back In Stock Items.