Limit of 2 per customer.
Obi-Wan Kenobi is set years after the dramatic events of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith where Kenobi faced the corruption of his friend and Jedi apprentice, Anakin Skywalker turned Sith Lord Darth Vader.
Fans can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with premium roleplay items from Star Wars The Black Series! This roleplay item with premium deco, realistic detail, and series-inspired design is a great addition to any Star Wars fan’s collection. Featuring iconic ventilation sounds, updated sculpt, and magnetic multi-piece assembly, fans can imagine what it was like for Darth Vader to suit up for galactic action!
Includes: helmet, instructions, and stand.
- DARTH VADER: Obi-Wan Kenobi is set years after the dramatic events of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith where Kenobi faced the corruption of his friend and Jedi apprentice, Anakin Skywalker turned Sith Lord Darth Vader
- PREMIUM ELECTRONIC HELMET: Featuring highly detailed deco, series-inspired design, multiple pieces, and iconic ventilation sounds. This full-scale Darth Vader helmet also comes with a stand for maximum display possibilities
- UPDATED SCULPT: Realistically detailed interior and exterior reproduction of Darth Vader’s iconic helmet with an updated sculpt, making this an epic addition to any Star Wars fan’s collection
- MULTI-PIECE MAGNETIC ASSEMBLY: This multi-piece Darth Vader helmet comes with magnetic connection points between the collar piece, mask piece, and hood piece
- STAR WARS: OBI-WAN KENOBI SERIES-INSPIRED DESIGN: Fans can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this premium roleplay helmet, inspired by the live-action series on Disney+
- LOOK FOR OTHER ROLEPLAY ITEMS FROM A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY: Look for other entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series roleplay items (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Ages 14 and up
X2 1.5v AAA ALKALINE BATTERY REQUIRED. Not included.
FREE Shipping On All Eligible Orders.
Early Access To New Drops.
First Access To Back In Stock Items.