Limit of 2 per customer.
Build the ultimate battlefield with Siege figures (each sold separately). Siege plunges fans into the epic fight to survive on the final day of the Autobot and Decepticon battle to control Cybertron. The Decepticon resistance army and the Autobot counter-resistance fighters gear up with the C.O.M.B.A.T. (Cybertronian Omnifuctional Modular Battlefield Assault Tech) System, the universe's most advanced modular weaponry -- including the cruel Decepticon army captain and transport, Astrotrain.
The Leader Class WFC-S51 Astrotrain figure comes with 2 JF-50 Ionic Displacer Blasters, JF-30 Astro Blaster, W-15 Destabilizer Cannon, W-40 Turbo-Core Derailer accessories. All 5 combine to form the Omni-Force Orbital Cannon accessory. Figure features multiple C.O.M.B.A.T. System weapon ports to attach weapons, enabling custom configurations in bot and vehicle modes.
Astrotrain figure is a Triple Changer and converts from robot to train to shuttle modes in 36 steps.
Includes Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege WFC-S51 Astrotrain figure, 5 weapon accessories, and instructions.
- Discover an expansive ecosystem of collectible figures and weapon accessories with Siege figures. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability).
- Astrotrain figure comes equipped with 5 weapon accessories that combine to form a larger weapon. Multiple weapon ports on figure and vehicle enable custom weapon accessories configurations
- Fans can build bigger mission loadouts by compiling an arsenal of additional weapon accessories from other Siege figures. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
- Leader Class WFC-S51 Astrotrain toy is a Triple Changer that features classic conversion from robot to train to shuttle mode in 36 total steps
- Attach Fire Blasts accessories (not included. Included with Battle Masters figures. Each sold separately. Subject to availability) to the ends of weapon accessories to simulate blasterfire coming from weapons.
Ages 8 and up
⚠️ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.