Exclusive to Target with limited quantities available on HasbroPulse.com.
Limit of 2 per customer
Estimated ship date subject to change, items may ship earlier or later than anticipated without notice
Payment will be collected once item is ready to ship
You've probably heard the buzz, but Bumblebee is kind of a big deal. And now the bodacious bot is making his mark with a line of some of the most buzzworthy Bumblebee products for fans of all ages. See what all the buzz is about, only at Target.
This Studio Series 86-13BB Deluxe Class Cliffjumper figure converts from robot to car mode in 19 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Cliffjumper in the Moonbase One Destruction scene. As Moonbase One is reduced to scrap metal, Cliffjumper boards a ship in the attempt to escape the jaws of Unicron. Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco and includes bazooka and shield accessories.
Buzzworthy Bumblebee figures feature special Buzzworthy Bumblebee collectible packaging. Collect more Buzzworthy Bumblebee figures, only at Target (each sold separately, subject to availability).
Includes: figure, 5 accessories, and instructions.
- BUZZWORTHY BUMBLEBEE: You've probably heard the buzz, but Bumblebee is kind of a big deal. Now the bodacious bot is making his mark with a line of the most buzzworthy Bumblebee products for fans of all ages
- 4.5-INCH SCALE CLIFFJUMPER: 86-13BB Deluxe Class The Transformers: The Movie Cliffjumper toy features movie-inspired deco and includes bazooka and shield accessories. Highly articulated for posability
- BIG SCREEN INSPIRED: Figure scale reflects the character's size in the world of The Transformers: The Movie. Pose figure in front of the removable backdrop depicting the Moonbase One Destruction scene
- 2 ICONIC MODES: This toy features classic conversion between robot and car modes in 19 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure
- BUMBLEBEE-THEMED PACKAGING: Special Buzzworthy Bumblebee collectible packaging
Ages 8 and up
Warning: Choking Hazard -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.