Build the ultimate battlefield with Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege toy figures. Siege plunges fans into the epic fight to survive on the final day of the Autobot and Decepticon battle to control Cybertron. The Decepticon resistance army and the Autobot counter-resistance fighters gear up with the C.O.M.B.A.T. (Cybertronian Omnifuctional Modular Battlefield Assault Tech) System, the universe's most advanced modular weaponry.
The WFC-S8 Cog figure comes equipped with 2 RT-5 Circuit Welder weapon accessories. This Weaponizer figure is made up of 6 weapon accessories: 2 C-HV Electro-Scramblers, 2 C-M3 HF Spectrum Disruptors, a C-40 Neutron Synthesis Shield, and a C-LR Thermal Booster. The multiple C.O.M.B.A.T. System weapons ports in bot and vehicle modes on other Siege figures (sold separately, subject to availability) allow fans to attach Weaponizer weapons to figures in custom weapon configurations.
Includes: Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Deluxe Class WFC-S8 Cog Weaponizer figure, 2 weapon accessories, and instructions.
- Figures feature story-inspired battle-worn deco, combat-grade Cybertronian alt modes, and customizable, cross-compatible weapon accessories so fans can build the ultimate battlefield.
- Classic conversion between robot and Cybertronian armored truck modes in 8 steps. This Weaponizer figures breaks apart into 6 weapons that can equip other Siege figures (sold separately. Subject to availability). The Siege line offers thrilling throwbacks to G1 and exciting new play patterns for all generations.
- The highly technical Autobot mechanic, Cog, breaks apart into 6 weapons to equip other soldiers with customizable C.O.M.B.A.T. System weapons. Break apart the Deluxe Class WFC-S8 Cog figure to create larger mission loadouts for Deluxe, Voyager, and Leader Class Siege figures (sold separately. Subject to availability). Multiple C.O.M.B.A.T. System weapon ports enable fans to attach Weaponizer weapons to other Siege figures and their vehicle modes in custom configurations. The Cog figure also comes equipped with 2 additional weapons accessories.
- War for Cybertron: Siege weapon accessories are compatible with figures across the line. Compile an arsenal of additional weapon accessories from other War for Cybertron figures, or use Battle Masters, Micromaster, and Deluxe Class Weaponizer figures to build bigger mission loadouts. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability). Battle Masters, Micromaster, and Deluxe Class Weaponizer figures convert, combine, or break apart to become weapons to equip all other War for Cybertron figures.
- Attach Fire Blasts accessories to the ends of weapon accessories to simulate blasterfire or explosions firing from the weapons. (Not included. Included with Battle Masters figures. Each sold separately. Subject to availability) Multiple Fire Blasts ports on the figures and vehicle modes allow fans to enhance their battlefield with simulated battle damage. All figures and weapon accessories in the Siege line are compatible with Fire Blasts accessories.
Figure scale: 5.5 inches
Ages 8 and up