Build the ultimate battlefield with Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege toy figures. Siege plunges fans into the epic fight to survive on the final day of the Autobot and Decepticon battle to control Cybertron. The Decepticon resistance army and the Autobot counter-resistance fighters gear up with the C.O.M.B.A.T. (Cybertronian Omnifuctional Modular Battlefield Assault Tech) System, the universe's most advanced modular weaponry.
The WFC-S9 Autobot Hound figure features story-inspired battle-worn deco and is equipped with a W-5 Holo-Beam Refraction Blaster weapon accessory and a RT-10 IR Electro-Scope Launcher weapon accessory. The 2 weapon accessories mod-lock together to form the larger HD Vector-Beam Mega-Blaster. Multiple C.O.M.B.A.T. System weapons ports in bot and vehicle modes allow fans to attach weapons to figure in custom weapon configurations.
Includes: Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Deluxe Class WFC-S9 Autobot Hound figure, 2 accessories, and instructions.
- Figures feature story-inspired battle-worn deco, combat-grade Cybertronian alt modes, and customizable, cross-compatible weapon accessories so fans can build the ultimate battlefield.
- Classic conversion between robot and Cybertronian armored truck modes in 14 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. The Siege line offers thrilling throwbacks to G1 and exciting new play patterns for all generations.
- The dependable heavy weapons tactics sergeant, Autobot Hound, gears up for battle with the customizable C.O.M.B.A.T. System. The Deluxe Class WFC-S9 Autobot Hound figure features multiple C.O.M.B.A.T. System weapon ports to attach weapons, enabling custom weapon configurations in bot and vehicle modes. The figure comes equipped with 2 weapons accessories. The 2 weapons combine to form a larger weapon.
- War for Cybertron: Siege weapon accessories are compatible with figures across the line. Compile an arsenal of additional weapon accessories from other War for Cybertron figures, or use Battle Masters, Micromaster, and Deluxe Class Weaponizer figures to build bigger mission loadouts. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability). Battle Masters, Micromaster, and Deluxe Class Weaponizer figures convert, combine, or break apart to become weapons to equip all other War for Cybertron figures.
- Attach Fire Blasts accessories to the ends of weapon accessories to simulate blasterfire or explosions firing from the weapons. (Not included. Included with Battle Masters figures. Each sold separately. Subject to availability) Multiple Fire Blasts ports on the figures and vehicle modes allow fans to enhance their battlefield with simulated battle damage. All figures and weapon accessories in the Siege line are compatible with Fire Blasts accessories.
Figure scale: 5.5 inches
Ages 8 and up
FREE Shipping On All Eligible Orders.
Early Access To New New Drops.
First Access To Back In Stock Items.