Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection with Studio Series figures (each sold separately), inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe.
In the Pyramid Desert Battle scene from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, the Constructicon Skipjack combines with 7 of his Constructicon comrades to form the brutal Devastator combiner.
This Studio Series 67 Voyager Class Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen-inspired Constructicon Skipjack figure converts from robot to bulldozer mode in 22 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Constructicon Skipjack in the Pyramid Desert Battle scene. Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco.
Includes Transformers Studio Series Voyager Class Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Constructicon Skipjack figure, removable backdrop, and instructions.
- Voyager Class figures are 6.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe.
- Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco. The figure is highly articulated for posability.
- Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Pyramid Desert Battle scene.
- Figure features classic conversion between robot and bulldozer modes in 22 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up.
- Removable backdrop displays Constructicon Skipjack figure in the Pyramid Desert Battle scene. Fans can use the backdrop and pose their figures in the scene with their own style.
Ages 8 and up