Studio Series has always allowed fans to reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection inspired by iconic movie scenes from the Transformers movie universe. Now, the Studio Series line is expanding to include the epic moments and characters from the classic 1986 The Transformers: The Movie, bringing fans a whole new series of screen-inspired figures to collect! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
This Studio Series 75 Deluxe Class Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen-inspired Jolt figure converts from robot to licensed Chevrolet Volt mode in 23 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Jolt in the Pyramid Desert Battle scene. In the Pyramid Desert Battle scene from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Jolt uses his electro whips to link Optimus Prime with jet parts from Jetfire, and the Autobot leader takes to the skies as Jetpower Optimus Prime!
Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
CHEVROLET, the BOWTIE logo, CORVETTE and the CORVETTE logo, and CAMARO, are registered trademarks of General Motors, LLC.
Includes: figure, 4 accessories, removable backdrop, and instructions.
- Deluxe Class figures are 4.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!
- Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability, and comes with 2 electro whip accessories
- Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Pyramid Desert Battle
- Figure features classic conversion between robot and licensed Chevrolet Volt modes in 23 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up
- Removable backdrop displays Jolt figure in the Pyramid Desert Battle scene. Fans can use the backdrop and pose their figures in the scene with their own style
Ages 8 and up
Warning: Choking Hazard -- Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.