Limit of 2 per customer.
Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection with Studio Series figures, inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe.
In the WWII Flashback scene from Transformers: The Last Knight, Hot Rod teams up with Bumblebee to provide serious firepower during an assault on an enemy stronghold.
This Studio Series 50 Deluxe Class WWII Autobot Hot figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco and converts from robot to tank mode in 24 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Hot Rod in the WWII Flashback scene. Includes a detailed weapon accessory.
Includes: figure, 1 accessory, removable backdrop, and instructions.
- Deluxe Class figures are 4.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe.
- Figure is highly articulated, featuring vivid, movie-inspired deco, and includes a detailed weapon accessory.
- Figure scale reflects the character's size in the world of Transformers: The Last Knight. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic WWII Flashback scene.
- Figure converts between robot and tank mode in 24 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure.
- Fans can use the removable backdrop to pose and display the WWII Autobot Hot Rod figure in the WWII Flashback scene with their own style.
Figure scale: 8.5 inches
Ages 8 and up