Hasbro and Threezero are pleased to announce that our popular Bumblebee collectible figure from the film Transformers: The Last Knight will be available soon for the first time in Threezero’s DLX series!
DLX Collectible Figures present intricate Transformers designs in a smaller scale with high-fidelity production value. With its unique die-cast metal frame design, DLX not only provides an advanced range of articulation, but also greatly enhances the weight and durability. Together with the detailed and weathered paint application of threezero, a remarkable resemblance is achieved in matching the characters as seen in the original media.
At 8.5 inches (22cm) tall, the Transformers: The Last Knight – DLX Bumblebee collectible figure features approximately 60 points of articulation, a die-cast metal frame, and LED illuminated eyes. Accessories include Arm Cannon which is interchangeable with the standard right arm, Cybertronian Hammer, interchangeable Battle Mask, detachable wings, total of four pairs of interchangeable hands, and a DLX Action Stand for various expressive poses.
Materials: Die-cast Zinc Alloy, POM, ABS, PC, PVC
- Officially Licensed by Hasbro and TakaraTomy
- Approximately 8.5” tall (~216mm)
- LED illuminated Eyes *
- Die-cast metal frame
- ~60 Points of Articulation
- Right Arm with interchangeable Right Arm Cannon
- One (1) Cybertronian Hammer
- One (1) Battle Mask
- One (1) Pairs of Detachable Wings
- Four (4) Pairs of Interchangeable Hands: One (1) pair of Fists, one (1) pair Relaxed, one (1) pair with Action Pose, and one (1) pair for Holding Cybertronian Hammer.
- One (1) Action Stand with Base
*Requires AG13x2 Batteries (not included)
Final product may vary from prototype images.
Ages 15 and up
⚠️ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
FREE Shipping On All Eligible Orders.
Early Access To New Drops.
First Access To Back In Stock Items.