Limit of 5 per customer.
Standard shipping and handling to the contiguous United States included for Pulse Premium members. Shipping and handling charges will be calculated at the time of checkout for non-Pulse Premium Members.
When the moon rises, and evil prowls the street, a vengeful spirit awakens. Crackling with Hellfire and consumed by a dark power, no nemesis can withstand the wrath of… The GHOST RIDER!
Marvel Legends is celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Ghost Rider franchise with a new type of HasLab project: Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider and the Engine of Vengeance!
50 years ago, the supernatural super hero first rode off the pages of Marvel Comics and into the realm of Marvel legend. From Carter Slade to Johnny Blaze to Danny Ketch to Robbie Reyes, many names have taken on the Ghost Rider mantle, fueled by vengeance and a sick ride. The next Marvel Legends HasLab project will bring another Ghost Rider to life like never before, starring a vehicle unlike any on your shelf. With Hasbro Pulse, fans can bring the Spirit of Vengeance into our realm -- and it won't even cost you your soul!
- Engine of Vengeance vehicle inspired by the supernatural muscle car in Marvel Comics All-New Ghost Rider (2014)
- Premium 1:12 scale car design measuring approximately 18.5 inches long, 7.5 inches wide, and 5.5 inches tall
- Vehicle fully equipped with 20 LEDs for scorching Hellfire light-up effects in tires, engine, grill, tailpipes, and driver's seat headrest (requires 3 AA batteries, not included)
- 6 flame trail effect pieces for tires and tailpipes
- 2 Brimstone Risers for dynamic car display
- 4 interchangeable tires and 1 additional engine to convert Engine of Vengeance from Hellfire Mode to Street Mode
- Exclusive Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider 6-inch scale figure with comic-inspired accessories, including real metal chain, and human form alternate head with sweatshirt hood
This crowdfunded project will run from September 16, 2022, to 11:59pm ET on October 31, 2022. If successful, the project will begin shipping around Fall 2023.