Limit of 2 per customer.
With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel Comic Universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing and display in collections.
Now in the hands of the Mighty Thor, the legendary and all-powerful hammer, Mjolnir, is one of the most iconic weapons in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Marvel Legends proudly presents this 1:1 scale reproduction of Mjolnir as it appears in Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder! With movie-accurate sculpt and detailing across the hammer, including unique texturing across the hammerhead to reflect its appearance in the movie, this is the next essential Marvel Legends Role Play item for your collection! Trigger the movie-inspired lights and sound FX and imagine unleashing the thunder!
Additional items each sold separately. Subject to availability.
Includes: Electronic Hammer, display stand, and instructions.
- PREMIUM ROLEPLAY ELECTRONIC HAMMER: This Marvel Legends Premium roleplay hammer is 1:1 full scale, inspired by the iconic Marvel item’s appearance in Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder!
- AUTHENTIC MOVIE-INSPIRED DETAILS: The Mighty Thor’s hammer, Mjolnir, is reformed in movie-authentic detail, with crack lines across the hammerhead to reflect the hammer’s reconstituted appearance.
- MOVIE-INSPIRED LIGHTS AND SOUND FX: Press the button on the handle to light up the hammerhead and trigger movie-inspired thunder sound FX!
- DISPLAY STAND INCLUDED: Included display stand is ideal for displaying Mjolnir in your Marvel Legends collection
- HAMMER OF THE GODS: Premium Electronic Hammer features movie-accurate sculpting, detailing, and movie-inspired lights and sound FX!
Scale: 1:1 scale, 19.18 in / 48.7 cm
Ages 14 and up.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
X3 1.5V AAA ALKALINE BATTERIES REQUIRED. NOT INCLUDED.
FCC STATEMENT: This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.