Exclusive to Amazon with limited quantities available at HasbroPulse.com.
Limit of 2 per customer.
In the Monopoly Board Game: The Lord of the Rings Edition players imagine being in Middle-earth as one of the Fellowship. Buy properties to protect the lands from the evil armies of Mordor, and earn money by charging rent and by controlling the Ring of Power. It's a fun thing to do while staying at home and makes a great gift for kids ages 8 and up.
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc.
The Hasbro, Hasbro Gaming, Parker Brothers, and Monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment.
Includes gameboard, 9 Fellowship Character tokens, 1 Ring of Power, 1 cardboard Ring tracker, 28 Title Deed cards, 32 Quest cards, 32 plastic outposts, 12 plastic fortresses, 90 cardboard coins (50 silver coins, 40 gold coins), 2 dice, and game guide.
- Protect the lands of Middle-earth from the armies of Mordor with this Monopoly game inspired by The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy
- Control the Ring and get special powers, but beware! The longer a player has the Ring, the more dangerous it becomes. Rolling the Eye of Sauron can make someone pay a heavy price
- Play as Frodo, Gandalf, Sam, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Pippin, Merry, or Boromir
- The player who has the Ring also moves a Ring Tracker along a line of circles on the gameboard toward Mount Doom. Lose or give away the Ring and the Tracker moves back to Start
- The Monopoly game makes a great birthday or holiday gift for kids ages 8 and up, and a fantastic choice for game night with the family
Ages 8 and up
For 2 to 6 players.