Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd.
The Hasbro, Hasbro Gaming, Parker Brothers, and Monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment.
- This Monopoly: Star Wars The Mandalorian edition board game is inspired by the The Mandalorian live-action TV series on Disney Plus
- The Mandalorian fans can play as a favorite character from the series: The Mandalorian, Cara Dune, IG-11, or Kuiil. Each character has a special ability depicted on their Character card
- When a player passes or lands on The Child's space, (the character who fans call "Baby Yoda") they take the Child token and can use their character's ability plus The Child's unique ability
- Includes an Incinerator Stormtrooper, Death Trooper, and Moff Gideon enemy tokens that can change gameplay and lead to battles. If an Imperial enemy gets The Child, game's over
- Buy hideouts and earn Imperial credits by charging rent
Ages 8 and up
2 to 6 players