Studio Series has always allowed fans to reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection inspired by iconic movie scenes from the Transformers movie universe. Now, the Studio Series line is expanding to include the epic moments and characters from the classic 1986 The Transformers: The Movie, bringing fans a whole new series of screen-inspired figures to collect! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
This Studio Series Core Class The Transformers: The Movie -inspired Exo-Suit Spike Witwicky figure stands at 3.5 inches and converts from Exo-Suit to ATV mode in 11 steps. Comes with 2 blast effects that attach to the figure in both modes. This figure features a transparent dome helmet displaying the figure’s face inside. It’s a perfect addition to your Witwicky collection alongside Studio Series 86-07 Daniel Witwicky! (Sold separately, subject to availability.)
Includes: Figure, 2 accessories, and instructions.
- STUDIO SERIES CORE CLASS: Core Class figures are 3.5-inch collectible action figures that allow fans to collect mini versions of iconic characters from the movie universe
- 3.5-INCH SCALE EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY: Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability and comes with 2 blast effects
- 2 ICONIC MODES: Figure features classic conversion between Exo-Suit and ATV modes in 11 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up
- TRANSPARENT HELMET: Features a transparent dome helmet displaying the figure’s face inside
- ADD TO WITWICKY COLLECTION: Expand your Witwicky collection with this Exo-Suit Spike Witwicky figure, alongside Studio Series 86-07 Daniel Witwicky! (Sold separately, subject to availability)
Ages 8 and up
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.