Not available to ship to Quebec, Canada.
Imagine a team of paranormal eliminators racing to a farmhouse in Ecto-1 to work together to roast some ghosts and solve a mystery. By process of elimination, players figure out who the leader is, how to trap it, and where it will appear. Will Slimer appear in the lab and get trapped with a Proton Pack? Maybe it's Gozer, with the Aztec Whistle in the barn. Move from location to location, make suggestions, and narrow down possibilities as other players show their cards. Paranormal cards add teamwork to the game letting players team up to battle a ghost or get closer to the truth. Once a player makes an accusation, check the Tobin's Spirit Guide card sleeve to see if they're right. A correct accusation wins the game. The Clue: Ghostbusters edition cooperative board game for kids is for 2-6 players.
Includes gameboard, 6 cardboard characters tokens (with plastic bases), 6 cardboard ghost tokens, 6 miniature spectral devices, 30 cards (6 ghost cards, 6 spectral device cards, 9 location cards, 9 paranormal cards), Tobin's Spirit Guide card sleeve, notepad, 2 dice, and game rules.
- TWIST ON CLUE GAMEPLAY: In this cooperative board game for kids, players roast some ghosts and solve a spooky mystery. Drawing a Paranormal Card adds teamwork to the game
- INSPIRED BY THE HIT MOVIES: This Clue: Ghostbusters edition board game is a suspenseful game of "whodunit" with artwork and characters inspired by the Ghostbusters movie
- WHO, WHAT, WHERE: Imagine being paranormal eliminators investigating strange happenings at a creepy old farmhouse in Ecto-1. Players figure out who the ghost leader is, how to trap it, and where it'll appear
- PARANORMAL CARDS: If a roll of the dice shows the magnifying glass icon, a player gets to draw a Paranormal card allowing them to team up to battle a ghost or get closer to the truth
- GAME FOR AGES 8 AND UP: Inspired by the hit Ghostbuster movie, this edition of the Clue game makes a great gift for Ghostbusters fans, ages 8 and up
Ages 8 and up
For 2-6 players.