Exclusive to Hasbro Pulse & Disney retail locations.From Hasbro’s Star Wars Collection: The Child Animatronic Edition with sounds and motorized sequences!
Now you can become the protector of The Child, also affectionately known to fans as “Baby Yoda,” with this animatronic toy from Star Wars. Touching the top of The Child Animatronic Edition’s head activates over 25 sound and motion combinations, including happy and excited sounds, giggles, babbles, and more, all while the figure’s head moves up and down, ears move back and forth, and eyes open and close. Boys and girls ages 4 and up can pretend to harness the power of the Force as The Child toy closes its eyes, raises its arm, and sighs as if exerting a great amount of energy. Includes a 3-in-1 carrier that can be worn on the chest or over the shoulder and converts into a sleeping blanket.
Includes: figure and Mandalorian pendant.
- Touch the top of The Child Animatronic Edition’s head to activate sound effects inspired by The Mandalorian, including happy and excited, giggles and babbles, tired and sleeping, and Force effects sounds
- Features motorized movements, including a head that moves up and down, ears that move back and forth, eyes that open and close, and more
- Boys and girls ages 4 and up will love patting The Child Animatronic Edition’s head 3 times for Force activation, in which the animatronic toy will raise its arm, close its eyes, and sigh, as if using the Force
- Pretending to channel the Force takes a whole lot of energy and requires a lot of rest. Lay The Child toy down and it will close its eyes and take a “Force nap”
- The Child Animatronic Edition comes with a cloth carrier that can be worn two ways -- over the chest or over the shoulder -- and also converts into a sleeping blanket
Ages 4 and up
⚠️ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
x3 AAA ALKALINE BATTERIES REQUIRED. BATTERIES INCLUDED. See instructions.
FREE Shipping On All Eligible Orders.
Early Access To New New Drops.
First Access To Back In Stock Items.